With so much to do and see in Silicon Valley, it can be difficult to narrow down the attractions you may want to visit in a limited amount of time. We have cut the numerous attractions down to the top 10 things to do in order to assist you in deciding what to do in these beautiful Northern California cities.
- Levi’s Stadium and 49ers Museum – Santa Clara
- California’s Great America – Santa Clara
- Mountain Winery – Saratoga
- Tech Museum of innovation – San Jose
- Gilroy Gardens – Gilroy
- Computer History Museum – Mountain View
- Winchester Mystery House – San Jose
- Santana Row – San Jose
- Children’s Discovery Museum – San Jose
- Golf – Various cities within Silicon Valley
While many don’t think of golf when Silicon Valley is mentioned, that doesn’t mean there aren’t some great courses to try out. The Northern California landscape, along with the mild weather creates a beautiful combination for a day on the course. There are a variety of courses and country clubs easily accessible in or near each Silicon Valley town.
The list of our favorite attractions in Silicon Valley can go on and on so don’t limit yourself to just these. Each city wasn’t even represented here, and they all have their own, unique things to do. Get out and explore Silicon Valley today!22,848